The automatic side strapping machine model 875AB, automatically pack products of any shape with one or more thermowelding polyester or polypropylene straps. The machine consists of a sturdy structure made of welded steel and aluminum which supports all the strapping machine’s components:
- TR head located to the side of the product’s direction of travel (our own international patent) which automatically carries out the strap feeding, recovery, tensing, welding and cutting operations.
- Arch support structure made of aluminum profiles.
- Track for the strap to run around the pack made of a low friction material highly resistant to wear. The arches are equipped with a special releasing device with multiple independent segments to ensure perfect strap centering around the pack.
- Strap centering is further guaranteed by a system of guide brushes.
- Strapping head advancement group to make the head advance up to where it meets the pack. Max. stroke 400 mm. The cycle is automatically actuated through a sensor.
- Strap feeding group with coil holders which collects the strap through an anti-tear system and electromagnetic brake.
- Electric panel to make the machine work completely automatically and manually.
The machine comes complete with all the drive systems (electric and pneumatic) and is painted in its every part.