Automatic wrapping machine for horizontal packaging with stretch film .
Packaging, grouping and protection with stretch films of products like mouldings, flooring, profiles, aluminium bars, tubes, blinds, etc.
Product arrives automatically until the ring of the wrapping machine through an infeed driven conveyor; the electrical photocell detects the product and the machine wraps it with stretch film. Finally, an outfeed driven conveyor push out the product fully wrapped.
• Double reel dispenser head; allows to wrap with two reels of stretch film for a reinforced wrapping and faster packaging or to wrap with one reel for a simple wrapping; ready to use reels of different width.
• Fast changing reels without tools and with self-fixing system.
• Adjustable stretch film tension to fit it to the product.
• Double automatic stretch film clamp and cutter system for two reels.
• Automatic stretch film threading for reel changing.
• Stopping system to place the reel dispenser head in the exact position for reel changing.
• Adjustable extra wrapping laps in both ends of the product for a higher protection.
• Adjustable rotation ring speed to control the stretch film overlap onto the product.
• Touch colour screen to program and adjust the machine to the specifications of the product to be wrapped with: extra wrapping laps in the ends of the product, stretch film threading, 6 wrapping programs, warning messages, reels change, only ends wrapping, 6 languages programs, presses on/off, infeed top press up time control, outfeed top press down time control and conveyors stopping time.
• Wrapping programs (6): standard program (wrapping from end to end of the product), bundling program (to wrap product ends only) and four programs else to be issued by the user.
• Backwards conveyors selector and selector product goes through the ring but without wrapping; this option is used in machines which are set up in automatic lines where some products do not need to be wrapped.
• Variable driven conveyors speed to control the wrapping speed or adjust stretch film overlap onto the product.
• Electrical photocell to start the wrapping cycle.
• Device that unable the machine to work while changing the reel for worker safety.
• Ring driver system through trapezoidal belt of low maintenance and wear.
• Control panel and electrical box with: Master switch, power light, warning light, start button, reset button ring speed control, conveyors speed control, emergency stop and touch screen.
• Tower lights to inform status of orbital wrapper.
• Packaging in wooden pallet for transport.
• Machine certificate meeting CE safety standards (2006/42/CE, 2004/42/CE & 93/68/CEE).